Monday, June 1, 2009

it's 3:22 a.m.

yes, it's almost 3:30 in the morning on june 1st and i am still awake. I actually worked until 2:30 tonight/this a.m. I'm about to head to bed. just thought i'd do a little "typing". tomorrow i am hitting the gym in the morning then I have work tomorrow afternoon.

leaving for louisville on tuesday early morning. i'll be staying @ a hotel in louisville instead of staying @ my dad's place in Bedford Kentucky (which is about an hour north of louisville) because it's much closer to the hospital he is in.

alright. getting super sleepy. goodnight to all!

1 comment:

Christina Lowery said...

Hey Jess - I was just catching up on your last few posts...

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad and am glad you are going to be with him. He loves you and I know that it will give him strength just to see you there.

Remember that your battle is not with your mom, but with the enemy - who has been feeding her spoonfuls of anger and bitterness for a very long time. Your prayers are powerful - use this as a time to pray that she would find freedom from these things. If you think about it - she is literally a slave to her bitterness. Pray that she would be set free and able to walk forward in forgiveness and love.

Praying for your safe travels and a quick recovery for your daddy!

Love & hugs...
Christina