Monday, June 8, 2009

My dad is back in the hospital. He had been transfered to rehab to help build his strength back up and they were still treating the infection but he got a fever and the infection began to flare up so he's back @ Norton's. I'm really worried about him. I've found some more things out and I'm just plain scared.

I have alot on my mind. Ready to move away from Knoxville, ready to start my life again, worry about my dad, etc. . . There's just so much and I am having a hard time finding a balance w/ it all.

What are your thoughts?

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm sorry to hear about your dad's flare up! Have things stabalized at all since yesterday?

Start dreaming a little. Look into moving. Don't commit. Just look. See what happens in your heart as you explore. That's kinda my first instinct given the info you've given. not sure if it's right. Just a thought.

jessicanicole said...

no. my dad is back in ICU right now. they are hoping to be able to run some tests tomorrow (depending on his blood platlet levels) that will hopefully give some answers.