Thursday, June 11, 2009

my dad got put back on the feeding tube today. They are now thinking that he could be experiencing a "thyroid storm". It's a very serious illness and I am hoping that he's fighting it off and will get better.

I am going to Louisville w/ my mom on Monday. She has business there so i'm tagging along. I plan on escaping away to go visit my dad. how sad is it that I have to hide it from her :( But, you gotta do what you gotta do. So yeah. I work all weekend and then am off for three days and then work the remainder of next weekend.

I am currently looking for a job. I have been scoping out some possibilities here in Knoxville, Louisville, and Fredericksburg :) We shall see where the road takes me. I still want to move to Atlanta, but maybe it's just not time for that yet.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

re Fredericksburg: Oh really?! :)

Praying for your daddy!