Saturday, May 30, 2009

the weekend

Friday:
Manicure/Pedicure @ SOHO Nails
Eyebrow waxing
Lunch @ P.F. Changs
Bought the new "bio fit" bra from Victoria's Secret
Work 5-close
Bailey's to visit w/ some friends
ni-night!

Saturday:
slept in
hard core cardio @ the RUSH (my gym)
Lunch @ the Red Robin (yummy salad)
Iced Coffee from Starbucks
Work until 9:30

Hopefully out w/ friends tonight. My sister-in-law and my nieces and nephew will be here tonight. They are stopping in Knoxville for a few days before heading to Louisville then to Canada. I'm excited to see the kids tomorrow. I think we are trying for lunch and a movie tomorrow then I work from 6pm-1am (floorset @ the 567)

Monday I am taking a bunch of clothes to PLATO'S CLOSET then working 2-6. Tuesday early morning I'll be headed to Louisville to visit my dad in the hospital. He's still pretty out of it but he's no longer in ICU. He is in a step-down unit. I'm nervous and excited to see him all at once. I was so very close to losing him and I haven't seen him in a VERY LONG TIME.

I wish I had more of my good friends here. I would love to go sit @ Starbucks and drink coffee and talk or enjoy a milkshake and some convo or just a good convo would be great! ugh.

No comments: