Sunday, August 30, 2009

just one of those days

Today is just one of those days. I've been trying to get better. Not sure what's been going on: allergies, cold, flu, who knows? Today @ 3 pm central time will be the services @ Forest Park UMC in Panama City Florida to celebrate the life of Nick Brown.

He was in a motorcycle accident on July 31st and passed away on August 25th @ noon due to complications from the accident. He was only 24 years old and it truly does break my heart that he is gone. I hate that I can't be there w/ the rest of my friends and church family. Honestly, it's probably better that way. . . my dad's death is still so fresh and i try not to think about or deal with this kind of stuff.

So, it's Sunday Funday (just not here in Knoxville). Back in PCB, FL Sunday's were always a fun beach day and a day that we always tried to do brunch or @ least the bloody mary's and mimosa's. I miss those days. I miss the days where i got together with friends for happy hour drinks, coffee dates, shopping spree's on a saturday or sunday afternoon.

It's just one of those days. alright, after sleeping in, two cups of coffee and some facebook time, i am headed to shower and lunch w/ the mom's husband then to work till who knows what time. we are scheduled until midnight. . . but i'm sure it will be later then that.

hope everyone has a fabulous SUNDAY FUNDAY.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I was feeling sick last weekend. it passed quickly thank goodness. Hope you feel better soon! take some emergen-c. You can get it at Target. It's awesome.