Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy Friday to all! So, I mentioned my promotion @ Express to you all and I just wanted to share my schedule this upcoming week. Tomorrow I work a mid then Sunday through Saturday I close every night except for my one day off (Wednesday). It's going to be a long/busy week but I'm excited for the hours, the pay increase, and learning more about the business.

The above picture is from Wednesday night @ Sunspot. I went with a group of friends and it was a great time. It's the first time I wore this dress. I wish you could see the entire thing. It's super comfortable. I stayed up way too late last night so I've bee somewhat of a bum all day (on my day off). I am about to do some laundry, go run some errands, then back home to cook dinner and have a relaxing night in. I'm starting to get sick and I'm hoping that it just goes away. . .

So, you guys tell me something fun that's going on this weekend for you!

xoxo

Jess

No comments: