Wednesday, September 2, 2009

it's my day off

It's my day off and I slept until 1p.m. in the afternoon! OMG! Well, it probably had to do with the fact that I couldn't get to sleep till almost 4 AM because my work/sleep schedule has been off.

Not sure what I'm going to do today but I DO know that my mom is flying in from New Jersey/New York tonight and we're going for coffee and dinner! Yay! I've missed having her here as a coffee/meal buddy. We often will go for a coffee or lunch before running errands or a day of mani/pedi's. This is something that I will miss when I finally make my move away from Knoxville.

Here are some recent pics that I haven't shared on facebook:









Hope you all have a beautiful Wednesday. . .not that it makes a difference to me, but we're half way to the weekend! ♥

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That guy in the later pictures looks like Aaron from the HA. :)
Are you moving back to FL?