Monday, September 14, 2009

Marvelous Monday


stacey, me, and shane


Shane & I

Vicki and I

The photos above are from wine night @ sunspot this past wednesday. It was by far the most fun wine night. we just all had a great time laughing, talking eating, and laughing some more.

So, today we had the manager meeting @ work.Although it started out with me waking up late, I've had a good day. Following what seemed to me to be a productive meeting, I got the keys to the store (after turning in the key test). I know the position is temporary. . . but it says a lot for the company to trust the keys to the store to me, ya know?

So, that is how my day started then I went home to change for the gym, just got home from the gym and am about to shower and head to lunch w/ mom @ PF Changs. After that, I will be running errands w/ Vicki for a bit. A very productive day.

What are your plans for the day/week?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi jess! i'm glad you're posting again!...sounds like things are going well for you :)
my plans for the day: work, work, work. make supper. and then lose my husband to monday night football (ick)